A built-in microwave oven Singapore is a wonderful invention for quickly preparing delicious food in our busy lives. It offers a whole new universe of culinary inspiration and saves time.
Your built-in microwave oven can become a kitchen miracle if you know a few easy tips and tricks. Together, let’s find out how to maximize it!
Microwave Oven Cooking Tips
- Make Use of Proper Cookware
Make sure the dishes you use for cooking are microwave-safe. These can be constructed from glass, ceramic, or a specific type of plastic approved for use in microwaves. Using any metal object could cause sparks and damage your microwave, so never use it.
- Get Acquainted with Microwave Settings
Learn how to use the buttons and unique features of your integrated microwave oven. Certain microwaves have customized settings to facilitate and improve specific types of cooking. Take a quick look at these settings to see if they suit your recipe.
- Cook at the Appropriate Time
Microwave cooking is quicker, but it’s essential to use the proper amount of time to ensure that your food is cooked to perfection. Use the microwave’s preset times or adhere to the cooking times specified in recipes. Additionally, keep in mind that it’s preferable to cook food a little less and to finish it while the heat is still present. Further, take caution not to let your food defrost for too long, as this could lead to cooking rather than just thawing it.
Tricks to Consider
- Cover Your Food: To prevent spills and retain moisture, place a microwave-safe cover over your food. This keeps your food juicy and helps it cook more quickly. Allow a tiny gap for steam to escape to prevent the cover from coming off.
- Stir or Flip Your Food: Food can heat up differently in microwaves, so occasionally, some parts of it will be hot, and some won’t be. To distribute the heat evenly throughout your food, stir or turn it several times while it cooks.
- Try a Crisper Pan: Microwave a crisper pan if you enjoy crispy food. It removes excess water from your food and turns it brown by allowing air to circulate around it. It can give your food the appearance and texture of something baked in a regular oven.
These little tips and tricks will make cooking in your microwave much more manageable. You can quickly prepare delicious meals that taste great, from choosing the ideal dish to stirring the food while it heats. Beyond simply reheating leftovers, your microwave is capable of much more. You can make quick, simple, and incredibly delicious dishes with it.